The El Dorado County Veterans Alliance honors and assists those veterans of the United States Armed Forces who have served the Cause of Freedom.
Our work assisting veterans and their families extends far beyond the Veterans Monument. Every year, we raise tens of thousands of dollars in direct aid to El Dorado County veterans, including college assistance, scholarships for veterans’ families, service dogs for veterans experiencing PTS, hospice for veterans at the end of their lives, and other aid.
Friends of the Veterans Monument is a 501.c (3) charitable organization comprised of veterans of the United States Armed Forces and their family members. We also do business as the El Dorado County Veterans Alliance.
Friends of the Veterans Monument
685 Placerville Dr.
Placerville, CA 95667
- General Inquiries: email@example.com
- Memorial Bricks and Donations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Directors
- President – TSGT Gary Campbell USAF-Ret
- Vice President – CPT Jack Babbitt, USMC-Ret
- Secretary-Treasurer – CAPT John Poimiroo USN-Ret
- LTC Gregory Etzel AFC, USAF-Ret
- Rene Hamlin
- SGT Vern Pierson USA-Vet
- LTC Tim Thompson CH USA-Ret
- Mike Williamson – RM3 SS, USN-Vet
- Christine Wurzer
- Executive Committee
- Monument Committee
Documents for Review
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- IRS 501.c (3) Letter of Determination
- EDC Ordinance #4743
- Annual Report – 2018
- IRS Form 990 for the most recent taxable year is available upon written request to: Friends of the Veterans Monument, 685 Placerville Dr., Placerville, CA 95667
- ADA Compliance Policy
- County of El Dorado Facilities Department
- Sierra Monuments
- Jill Blue Keith, web designer
- Fred Fortune, Fortune2 Design Firm (Map)
- Life Scout Ryan Sleeth, BSA Troop 88, Placerville (Online Directory)