The El Dorado County Veterans Alliance honors and assists those veterans of the United States Armed Forces who have served the Cause of Freedom.
We have been designated by El Dorado County Ordinance #4743 to care for, oversee improvements and conduct Memorial Day and Veterans Day ceremonies at the El Dorado County Veterans Monument.
Our work assisting veterans and their families extends far beyond the Veterans Monument. Every year, we raise funds for direct aid to El Dorado County veterans, including college aid not otherwise funded by the GI Bill, scholarships, PTS counseling, hospice for veterans at the end of their lives, assistance to homeless veterans, food aid and other assistance.
El Dorado County Veterans Alliance is a 501.c (3) charitable organization comprised of veterans of the United States Armed Forces and their family members. We also do business as Friends of the Veterans Monument.
El Dorado County Veterans Alliance
1448 Crocker Dr.
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
- General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Memorial Bricks and Donations: email@example.com
Board of Directors
- President – TSGT Gary Campbell USAF-Ret
- Vice President – CPT Jack Babbitt, USMC-Ret
- Secretary-Treasurer – CAPT John Poimiroo USN-Ret
- LTC Gregory Etzel AFC, USAF-Ret
- Rene Hamlin
- SGT Vern Pierson USA-Vet
- LTC Tim Thompson CH USA-Ret
- Mike Williamson – RM3 SS, USN-Vet
- Christine Wurzer
- Executive Committee
- Monument Committee
Documents for Review
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- IRS 501.c (3) Letter of Determination
- EDC Ordinance #4743
- Annual Report – 2018
- IRS Form 990, for the most recent taxable year, is available upon written request to: El Dorado Veterans Alliance, 1448 Crocker Dr., El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
- ADA Compliance Policy
- County of El Dorado Facilities Department
- Sierra Monuments
- Jill Blue Keith, web designer
- Fred Fortune, Fortune2 Design Firm (Map)
- Life Scout Ryan Sleeth, BSA Troop 88, Placerville (Online Directory)